We’re back with another episode of DBO with Keith Perhac. This week, Keith chats with Anansi’s Say Gabriel. Say’s main goal in life is to create cohesive systems that support strong communities.
Frustrated by watching stressed-out digital leaders get mired in constantly shoring up shoddy systems, Say set her focus to the digital world a decade ago, just as it was rising in impact on everyday life. Today, Say helps agency leaders troubleshoot and build strong marketing, operations, and admin systems.
In this interview, Keith and Say discuss:
- The importance of modifying your typical checklist SOP
- The differences and the benefits of both a top-down system and a bottom-up system
- How she reduced her team’s revision process from 2-3 week to just 45 minutes
Say’s motto for her team is, “Done is the new perfect.” She believes failure is just the first step to success and she wants to get you just as excited as she is about effective processes and how they can not only help you, but they can help your team, your clients, your marketing, your sales, and so much more.
Find Say at:
We know every business owner wants to know the secret to getting conversions out of your marketing funnels. But not everyone has the time to learn all the intricacies of marketing analytics. That’s why Keith has created a fool-proof, 90-minute guide aimed at helping you and your business build a marketing funnel that achieves real results.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Why automated marketing funnels are the bread-and-butter of your business
- How optimizing your funnels can lead to a massive boost in sales
- The 6-step “classic” marketing funnel and how you can implement it in your business
- The three critical things you must measure to quickly optimize your funnels and get them to convert better
- Why understanding the “Hero’s Journey” can be one of the most profitable things you’ll ever learn when it comes to email marketing
And much more.
Keith has taken over a decade of learned strategies for optimization and condensed it into one easy-to-read guide for his fellow entrepreneurs. You’ll be getting more conversions and in turn making higher profits in no time! He goes deeper into conversions than just email click rates (although still important!) and really helps you define your customer and each of their individual needs, resulting in higher satisfaction from your audience.
“And while feedback from your customers and audience is always valuable, it’s important to understand that people’s actions always speak louder than their words. This is why it’s so important to define and measure every step of your funnel!”
Get your copy and start turning a higher profit today: https://amzn.to/3jQPvgN
Claire Suellentrop is an up-and-comer in the marketing world. She dabbled in journalism and entertainment marketing before she began helping SaaS companies like Wistia, FullStory, Edgar, Death to the Stock Photo, and many others get inside their customers’ heads. She then became the co-founder of two companies: Userlist.io and Forget the Funnel which we discuss with her in this enlightening conversation with Keith on Data Beats Opinion.
During the interview we talk about:
- Modifying the typical sales funnel with Forget the Funnel
- “Aha” moments and how to find them for yourself and your customer
- How successful companies like AutoBooks and ProfitWell look at their sales funnel from the bottom instead of the top
- The value of the customers you already have vs. potential new customers
Find Claire at: